Along Oregon’s historic and scenic coast, this will be a weekend of imagination! A single image can have the power to stimulate the imagination and the intellect while also telling a story that awakens the senses. Our challenge is to explore the nature of creativity itself and discover ways to bring its power to your images.
Led by Gavriel Jecan and Sean Fitzgerald
Limited to 10 participants
Minimal hiking involved
Transportation and Accommodation
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation, lodging and meals. Transportation via carpool will be arranged between lodging and shoot locations.
- We have secured group rate rooms at a local hotel. Upon registration you will be sent a PDF that includes the hotel information. Please call the hotel directly and reference the Art Wolfe workshop.
Shooting schedules have the ability to be altered to effectively cater to the photographic desires of the group, as well as to adapt to changeable weather conditions.
- Meet and greet at 8pm. Everyone can introduce themselves, and Gavriel and Sean will give a brief description of the proposed itinerary.
- Finding Your Inspiration lecture
- Field shoot
- Group no host dinner
- Download images from the day of shooting
- Morning critique. Each participant will provide three images from Day 1. This will give you the chance to build on successes and learn from mistakes of the previous day.
- Field shoot
- Group discussions, critiques or lectures
- Lecture and critique. Learn from each others images while they are projected for the group. Gavriel Jecan will adjust them in Adobe Lightroom and provide instruction.
- Workshop will conclude by 12pm