Namibia, a country in southwest Africa, is distinguished by the Namib Desert along its Atlantic Ocean coast. The country is home to diverse wildlife, including a significant cheetah population. This is one of Art’s favorite locations to travel to as the wildlife is so diverse and never fails to deliver unique compositions every time he visits.
We have secured an expert guide that can get our group excellent access to wildlife viewing areas in Etosha and has assured us that we have selected the perfect time for wildlife activity. September is also the ideal time for landscapes as the weather will allow for beautiful clouds and cooler temperatures. We have also allowed for one night photography session in Sossusvlei, which will round out our very unique itinerary providing a variety of photographic opportunities.
Art Wolfe will be providing photographic instruction while in the field and in the classroom as well. He will also provide critiques of the participants images throughout the tour.
Led by Art Wolfe
Limited to 10 participants
Transportation and Accommodation
All meals, lodging, and transportation specified on the itinerary are included. You will be responsible for your flight to and from Hosea Kutako International Airport where our trip will begin and commence. You are encouraged to arrive one day prior to the workshop so that there is no worry of flight delays causing any problems. You are also encouraged to stay one additional night at the end of the tour if your schedule allows.
Shooting schedules have the ability to be altered to effectively cater to the photographic desires of the group, as well as to adapt to changeable weather conditions.
*This tour is just being finalized now, the itinerary will be adjusted with additional information when it becomes available. Pricing is yet to be confirmed as well.
Day 1 Hosea Kutako International Airport
Arrive Hosea Kutako International Airport. Welcome and transfer to the Hotel.
Locations that will be visited throughout this itinerary are:
- River Crossing Lodge
- Quiver Tree Forest
Day 12 Depart
Participants can catch flights back home this day. Transfer to airport provided.
*We are awaiting the official itinerary from our arranger, once that is provided this page will be updated. If you sign up to get on the pre-registration list you will be notified as well when this has been confirmed.
- Accommodations (twin sharing basis)
- All meals
- Assistance at airports and at the hotels at the time of check in/out in all the major cities.
- Road transfers for entire safari
- Bottled water during all meals, transfers, drives and sightseeing (available in vehicle)
Services Not Included
- Any international Airfare, travel insurance or medical insurance. (health insurance is mandatory and travel insurance is highly recommended)
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion above.
- Tipping to accompanying escort is not included in our quote.
- Any expenditure of personal nature like alcoholic drinks, Fruit shakes, sodas, laundry, telephone calls, or internet
- Anything ordered from room service at any hotel including mineral water (other than what being offered by the hotels on their compliment).
- Visas and Vaccinations
- Any sudden increase in price due to steep hike in fuel cost, change in government tax policy or for any reason beyond our control like acts of god, natural calamity, law and order situation, riots etc and any forced change in itinerary for any unforeseen situation or reason beyond our control.