The Palouse region is the American Tuscany—with rolling hills of wheat, beautiful old barns, and panoramic viewpoints this unique landscape provides opportunities to capture the grand landscape as well as abstract intimate details. The farmland utilizes only what nature provides for irrigation which means there are no distracting watering systems to detract from the majestic “old world” feel to the landscape.
Early Bird Pricing Through April 30th!
Led by Art Wolfe and Gavriel Jecan
Limited to 12 participants
Minimal hiking involved
Transportation and Accommodation
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation, lodging and meals. Transportation via carpool will be arranged between lodging and shoot locations.
- We have secured group rate rooms at a local hotel. Upon registration you will download a PDF that includes the hotel information. Please call the hotel directly and reference the Art Wolfe workshop.
Shooting schedules have the ability to be altered to effectively cater to the photographic desires of the group, as well as to adapt to changeable weather conditions.
- Meet and greet at 8pm. Everyone can introduce themselves, and Art will provide a brief description of the proposed itinerary.
- Morning Lecture
- Field shoot
- Group no host dinner
- Download images from the day of shooting
- Morning critique. Each participant will provide three images from Day 1. This will give you the chance to build on successes and learn from mistakes of the previous day.
- Field shoot
- Group discussions, critiques or lectures
- Lecture and critique. Learn from each others images while they are projected for the group. Gavriel will adjust them in Adobe Lightroom and provide instruction.
- Workshop will conclude by 12pm
To keep our instructors and clients safe and healthy as well as streamlining the process of acquiring destination venues and accommodations, we are asking that all workshop participants be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We request a 50% deposit to hold your space in this retreat. You may send in a check to the below address to avoid the 3% credit card processing fee.
Art Wolfe Inc.
6523 California Ave SW #343
Seattle, WA 98136
We are offering a 3 tiered Early Bird Special:
$300 off if you sign up before March 31st
$200 off if you sign up before April 30th
$100 off if you sign up before May 31st
“The workshop was the most intense, personal experience of any photo seminars/workshops I’ve attended. The focus on the artistic aspects of photography really whet my appetite and senses to see more of what surrounds me for photo opportunities. The review of technical basics like the 10 deadly sins plus the near genius demonstration by Art of the capabilities of Lightoom will allow me to continue to progress as a serious amateur. Art’s assistants were also very helpful and courteous throughout the 3 days—they complemented Art very nicely. I would definitely consider attending another session to continue to grow my skills and vision.” —John Szafranski