This special workshop is beginning on Sunday, July 30th, with a welcome gathering in the lobby of the Alyeska Resort with group no host dinner to follow. The following two days will include intensive field session based on Art’s comprehensive photography curriculum that he has been honing for years. Following that will be an informative critique to cap off the weekend workshop.
Art’s goal is to work closely with each participant to really transform and refine their skills. Art will not only show you how to capture abstract images in the field, but the critique will provide you with new tools to edit your images as well. An image can have the power to stimulate the imagination and the intellect while also telling a story that awakens the senses. Art’s challenge is to explore the nature of creativity itself and discover ways to bring its power to your images.
Led by Art Wolfe
Limited to 20 participants
Transportation and Accommodation
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation, lodging and meals.
- Upon registration you will download a PDF that includes additional details about the workshop itinerary, suggested packing list, and critique submission guidelines.
Shooting schedules have the ability to be altered to effectively cater to the photographic desires of the group, as well as to adapt to changeable weather conditions.
- 8:00pm Meet and greet in the lobby of the Alyeska Resort. Everyone can introduce themselves, and Art will give a brief description of the proposed itinerary.
- Workshop Lecture
- Field shoot (afternoon field session with Art and assistant at suggested locations)
- Download images from the day of shooting
- Morning field session.
- Critique Session. Each participant will provide three images from Day 2 or the morning on Day 3.
- Workshop will conclude by 4:30pm