This special workshop is beginning on Friday, Nov 4th, with a Welcome Gathering at the Sean Fitzgerald Studio. The following two days will include intensive field session based on Art’s comprehensive photography curriculum that he has been honing for years. Following that will be an informative critique to cap off the weekend workshop.
Art’s goal is to work closely with each participant to really transform and refine their skills. An image can have the power to stimulate the imagination and the intellect while also telling a story that awakens the senses. Art’s challenge is to explore the nature of creativity itself and discover ways to bring its power to your images.
Led by Art Wolfe
Limited to 20 participants
Transportation and Accommodation
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation, lodging and meals.
- Upon registration you will download a PDF that includes additional details about the workshop itinerary, suggested packing list, and critique submission guidelines.
Shooting schedules have the ability to be altered to effectively cater to the photographic desires of the group, as well as to adapt to changeable weather conditions.
- 6:00pm Meet and greet at the Sean Fitzgerald Studio. Everyone can introduce themselves, and Art will give a brief description of the proposed itinerary.
- Workshop Lecture
- Field shoot (All day field session with Art and assistants at suggested locations)
- Download images from the day of shooting
- Dine together with Art and staff (no host dinner)
- Morning critique. Each participant will provide three images from Day 2. This will give you the chance to build on successes and learn from mistakes of the previous day.
- Workshop will conclude by 2pm
To keep our instructors and clients safe and healthy as well as streamlining the process of acquiring destination venues and accommodations, we are asking that all workshop participants be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.