Embark on a captivating journey into the realm of abstract photography with the esteemed artist, Art Wolfe, against the stunning backdrop of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Join us for an immersive workshop that goes beyond the lens, unlocking the secrets of visual storytelling and pushing the boundaries of your creative expression.
In the heart of Fort Lauderdale’s vibrant cultural scene, Art Wolfe invites you to explore the artistry of abstract photography in a city that seamlessly blends urban energy with coastal charm. From the sun-kissed beaches to the dynamic cityscape, discover the extraordinary in the everyday under Wolfe’s expert guidance.
This special workshop will begin the morning of November 9th in the boardroom of the NSU Museum. The first day day will include intensive classroom lessons based on Art’s comprehensive photography curriculum that he has been honing for years. In the afternoon on Saturday there will be a field photography session. Following that will be an informative critique to cap off the weekend workshop.
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or just beginning your journey, Art Wolfe’s workshop in Fort Lauderdale is designed to inspire and elevate your skills. Through personalized guidance and hands-on sessions, you’ll learn to create abstract compositions that convey your unique perspective and vision.
Led by Art Wolfe
Assistant Instructor: Libby Pfeiffer
Limited to 20 participants
Transportation and Accommodation
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation, lodging and meals.
- Upon registration you will download a PDF that includes additional details about the workshop itinerary, suggested packing list, and critique submission guidelines.
Shooting schedules have the ability to be altered to effectively cater to the photographic desires of the group, as well as to adapt to changeable weather conditions.
- 9:00am-12:00pm Workshop Lecture
- 1:00pm-5:00pm Field shoot (afternoon field session with Art and assistant at suggested locations)
- Download images from the day of shooting
- 9:00am Critique Session. Each participant will provide three images from Day 2.
- Workshop will conclude by 2:30pm