Immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of Mount Rainier during the spring with an exclusive small group photography workshop led by the renowned photographer, Art Wolfe. This unique opportunity invites photography enthusiasts of all levels to explore the majestic landscapes and capture the essence of one of nature’s most iconic landscapes.
Throughout the workshop, participants will have the chance to engage in hands-on learning, receiving personalized guidance from Art himself. From the lush alpine meadows to the dramatic vistas of glaciers and towering peaks, each moment offers a new and exciting photographic opportunity.
Against the backdrop of blossoming wildflowers, cascading waterfalls, and snow-capped peaks, participants will explore the delicate balance between nature’s awakening and the lingering traces of winter. From the new spring blossoms in the lower elevations to the lingering snow in the alpine zones, every corner of this landscape offers a canvas for your creative expression.
This small group workshop will fill up quickly sign up today to secure your space!
Led by Art Wolfe and Libby Pfeiffer
Limited to 8 participants
Minimal hiking involved
Transportation and Accommodation
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation, lodging and meals.
- We have secured group block of rooms at a local hotel. Upon registration you will download a PDF that includes the hotel information. Please call the hotel directly and reference the Art Wolfe workshop.
Shooting schedules have the ability to be altered to effectively cater to the photographic desires of the group, as well as to adapt to changeable weather conditions.
- Meet and greet at 6pm. Everyone can introduce themselves, and Art and Gavriel will give a brief description of the proposed itinerary.
- Group no host group dinner to follow.
- Morning Lecture
- Early Breakfast and field session along the Nisqually river.
- Field session
- Following group dinner optional after dinner sunset shoot
- Sunrise shoot: Reflection Lake
- Breakfast with the group after field outing (no host)
- Field session focusing on the ”Creativity in Nature Photography”
- Download images from the day of shooting
- Lecture and critique. Learn from each others images while they are projected for the group. Art will adjust them in Adobe Lightroom and provide instruction.
- Workshop will conclude by approximately 12pm